Friday, June 17, 2011

The Adventure Continues!

Here I sit in Tokyo/Narita airport a good...8 hours before my flight is scheduled to board. A little early? Yes. Too early? Given last night's fiasco, maybe not.

Regardless, I am here, and it is significantly more difficult to shaft a person when they are standing right there.

Last night I slept some, fitful as it was and woke up around 5 a.m. Japan time. I then took another shower, because hey, at this point I don't know when the next one will be. I also shaved so I look less like a convict. Might as well smell clean for a while. I also took advantage of the sink and soap to rinse and wring out my socks and underwear the previous evening, so I spent some time drying those with the hair dryer despite the instruction that it was to be used only to dry hair. Also, don't get it wet. I used all the tricks that I learned to help dry clothes quickly, with moderate success. At least they're slightly more clean than they were after traveling all day yesterday and Wednesday. It's the little things, I guess.

It's hot in here for some odd reason. It's about 72 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I'm not sure why the heat is on.

On a different note, could someone who is reading this let my dad know what happened? Much obliged. I don't know what his e-mail address is, it changes so often that I'm never sure.

No comments: