Saturday, September 20, 2008

Live from the tiniest computer ever

Howdy all!



I purchased a new computer, and so I am coming to you live from Japan. This thing is quite tiny. In fact, it may be the smallest computer ever manufactured. The screen diagonal is around 8 inches. I`m having trouble typing it`s so small. This whole is due in part mostly to my new friend, Kotaro. He agreed to help me look for a computer in Nagoya on Thursday. Today Kotaro met me outside my dorm at 10 this morning and one of his friends drove us around Kasugai. We checked out a couple of stores but I ended up not buying anything. We had lunch and then Kotaro and I went into Nagoya to "Big Camera" where I purchased this tiny, tiny computer. He then proceeded to show me a shopping district in Nagoya. I know where I`m getting most of your gifts. We ended up walking around for several hours today. He even helped me set up my computer! The generosity is astounding.

Currently there are some people hanging around, so I`m going to say good-bye for now. Love you all.

1 comment:

That Caitlin Girl said...

Um. Bring us back a Dr Tran of our own. I just watched the Toy Store episode.
You know what I still miss? Thirsty Thursdays. Walking distance from bars. Anthony Bourdain. Let's rewind about 6 months.
"Oh no, the other orphans are feasting on the dead bodies!"